It is currently Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Just a couple of replays...well, 4 actually.. 
Officer
Officer

AT2, a win, 3 kills, fired much gold and lost much credits, but why change my ways ? :trl

http://wotreplays.com/site/3222687#prok ... k1945-at_2

The Krupp-Steyr Waffle, TD that no ones likes, but not too bad with the Rhm Borsig crew in it...on Mines.
Only 2 kills, but 2nd in damage list.

http://wotreplays.com/site/3222645#mine ... ffentr_ger

And one more, on Malinovka, 2 kills and only just survived for the win.

http://wotreplays.com/site/3222653#mali ... ffentr_ger

Happy New Year Gents..... :o7

Last edited by Dan_Gleebitz1945 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:13 pm
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Wrecking them houses dinger style. :trl

Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:50 am
Officer
Officer

Yep, trying to reduce the cover.... :trl

Thanks for watching (even at X3 speed to end the pain :D ) and comment Sir.. :o7

Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:53 pm

I'm with Sessine, that house must have been worth it :D.
Staying alive long enough to inflict Dinger pain, that's the secret. Fine pair of boobies on the back of that waffertrager :b2
:o7

Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:53 pm
Officer
Officer

Cheers Tommy... :o7

Ok I will display another Waffle game from tonight on Erlenberg.
I though we would lose, but we managed to pull the scores back, and I was happy with 1st Class Badge, top score and 4 kills
I know this thing is krap and a bit slow, but for my low level of play, I rather like it.... and it has boobies on the back...pity girls don't have them there as well, cuz it would be great fun with some slow smoochy dancing.... :trl :b2 :b2

http://wotreplays.com/site/3225425#erle ... ffentr_ger

Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:15 pm
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

It was Schakars house so no bullit was wasted. :trl

Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:49 pm
Officer
Officer

Glad to be of service, and that house deserved all it got... :t4 :trl

Ok, two more and then I will give it a rest..... :oops:
(Famous last words)

Krupp Waffle on Malinovka, 3rd in damage and only 1 kill. but earned 1st Class Mastery gong, and the usual bush kemping, but setting fire to IS-3 was fun... :)

http://wotreplays.com/site/3228033#mali ... ffentr_ger

Next:

M56 Scorpion on Artic Region.....3 kills, 3rd in damage, only 2nd Class Mastery, but out in the open kemping... :t4 :trl

http://wotreplays.com/site/3228016#arct ... 6_scorpion

Sorry about the over load in recent replays, but for now I just like playing these two tin cans with decent guns, and the novelty hasn't worn off yet, which is why I make a nuisance of myself on here.... :trl

Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:06 pm

Hey Trillock, just watched the Scorp game and I have a few notes/questions for you if you don't mind. Please don't take anything I say as bashing, just trying to help you get even better results.

Question 1) Why the fuel consumable? The Scorp has great power to weight already, it lacks in top speed. For the same cost you can equip food which will give you better accuracy (from .32 to .30), better view range (350 to 365), better aim time (1.82 to 1.74) and better reload (7.48 to 7.16). I would always fit food over the fuel consumable.

Question 2) Cammo net. Honestly I don't find cammo nets to be that useful. I have binocs and optics fitted on my scorp so even when moving my view range (with crew skills and food) is 420m allowing me have vision even when relocating. Something to try maybe?

Note 1) The shell velocity on the scorp is shit, give more lead and you have gotten a couple more hits.

Note 2) Try not to tunnel on one target, always check the mini map and see if there is a better target. That T20 should have been taken out earlier but either you didn't see him or was focused entirely on the guys on the hill.

Note 3) Try not to stay in a position after its usefulness has ended. The JPZIV was a unicum so very unlikely to be camping base. He would have been after his extra damage to salvage his wn8 for the game. You knew you wasn't on the East, you knew he wasn't coming middle (you had that spotted) so the only option for him was to go west. So position to cover west and grab the kill when you had first shot with him in the open.

Note 4) When a unicum is trying to bait you into shooting his tracks, don't take the bait ;)

Good game though mate, hope you don't mind the suggestions. Will check out the other vids now but won't post until you let me know if you want feedback or just a pat on the back, wp gg!

Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:38 am
Deputy Commander
Deputy Commander

drogo wrote:
Hey Trillock, just watched the Scorp game and I have a few notes/questions for you if you don't mind. Please don't take anything I say as bashing, just trying to help you get even better results.

Question 1) Why the fuel consumable? The Scorp has great power to weight already, it lacks in top speed. For the same cost you can equip food which will give you better accuracy (from .32 to .30), better view range (350 to 365), better aim time (1.82 to 1.74) and better reload (7.48 to 7.16). I would always fit food over the fuel consumable.

Question 2) Cammo net. Honestly I don't find cammo nets to be that useful. I have binocs and optics fitted on my scorp so even when moving my view range (with crew skills and food) is 420m allowing me have vision even when relocating. Something to try maybe?

Note 1) The shell velocity on the scorp is shit, give more lead and you have gotten a couple more hits.

Note 2) Try not to tunnel on one target, always check the mini map and see if there is a better target. That T20 should have been taken out earlier but either you didn't see him or was focused entirely on the guys on the hill.

Note 3) Try not to stay in a position after its usefulness has ended. The JPZIV was a unicum so very unlikely to be camping base. He would have been after his extra damage to salvage his wn8 for the game. You knew you wasn't on the East, you knew he wasn't coming middle (you had that spotted) so the only option for him was to go west. So position to cover west and grab the kill when you had first shot with him in the open.

Note 4) When a unicum is trying to bait you into shooting his tracks, don't take the bait ;)

Good game though mate, hope you don't mind the suggestions. Will check out the other vids now but won't post until you let me know if you want feedback or just a pat on the back, wp gg!

Well, I found the input useful, so thx!

Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Officer
Officer

Drogo, your criticism is much appreciated, and food for thought, and very often I think 'I shouldn't have done that..etc.' so I am grateful to anyone who takes the time to view a replay I put up (which I consider quite good, but pretty normal for a good player) and any comments on what to do and how to do it better is very welcome.

1. I fitted fuel to give it slightly better performance - although not much - as the M56 Scorpion, food is not an option.
I would normally fit an auto fire ext. but I rarely get set on fire, and once spotted by many reds, my time is up anyway.

2. I will replace the cammo net with optics, and give that a try - thanks.

3. I am trying to train myself to take a shot, immediately pull back, and if I can load another shell before he can, then I will take another one. I generally do try to bugger off somewhere else if I start to take fire.

4. It shows how dumb I am not to notice that the JPZIV was a unicum.... :oops: as he was just another red tenk to me. Probably just as well otherwise I might have played even worse than I did, but thanks for the tip......but satisfaction gained by killing the bugger. :trl
I had to watch the replay again to see my faults, and yes, some shots were badly aimed with not enough lead....but in my defence, sometimes by gun will troll me on a well aimed shot. That's my story and I am sticking to it. :)

5. A pat on the back is not that necessary, but feed back is very welcome.

6. I have the T67 crew in this:

Com BIA - SS - Sit, Awareness.@ 89%
Gun BIA - armorer - cammo @ 89%
Driver BIA - off rd driving - cammo @ 88%
Loader BIA - Safe Stow. - cammo @ 88%

Thanks again for taking the time to view, and your comments, and anymore help/tips whenever you have the time to do it. :o7

Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next