It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:20 am



Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 [CLOSED] Joggas T-shirt-Shoppa [BLACK MARKET] 
Author Message
Deputy Commander
Deputy Commander
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:57 pm
Posts: 4145
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Sessine wrote:
Is there an international size translator?

Sadly not that I know of... I can check when I get back home what brand the shirts are and see if I can find a chart.

On a related note:
I have been losing weight, and went from 3XL to XL in norwegian clothes stores.
I ordered some XL shirts from England, they were too big. So I ordered another set, but L which had a good fit.
The shirt I use for this print, fit me best with XL. Then I can have a thin long-sleeved underneath in case it gets "nippy".

_________________
Image Image


Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:28 pm
Profile WWW
Recruiter
Recruiter
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:58 pm
Posts: 577
Joggaman wrote:
_Eric_ wrote:
Jogga,

If I want 2 shirts, will the price stay the same? 300 NKR a shirt?

550 for two shirts.



Ok, I like to have 2 XL shirts, money is transferred!!

Btw, do you still have my adress Jogga?

_________________
Image


Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:33 am
Profile
Deputy Commander
Deputy Commander
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:57 pm
Posts: 4145
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Size chart now included in OP.

_________________
Image Image


Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:16 pm
Profile WWW
Deputy Commander
Deputy Commander

Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:45 am
Posts: 345
Order send :)

_________________
Image


Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:29 pm
Profile
Deputy Commander
Deputy Commander
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:57 pm
Posts: 4145
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Jay Newb wrote:
Order send :)

I guessed it was you :trl
Shirts will start printing tomorrow, hopefully :tongue

_________________
Image Image


Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:35 pm
Profile WWW
Recruiter
Recruiter
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:58 pm
Posts: 577
_Eric_ wrote:
Joggaman wrote:
_Eric_ wrote:
Jogga,

If I want 2 shirts, will the price stay the same? 300 NKR a shirt?

550 for two shirts.



Ok, I like to have 2 XL shirts, money is transferred!!

Btw, do you still have my adress Jogga?


Do you Jogga?

_________________
Image


Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:11 pm
Profile
Deputy Commander
Deputy Commander
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:57 pm
Posts: 4145
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
_Eric_ wrote:

Do you Jogga?

No.
I tried to send you a notice through PayPal, but there was a hickup and the mail got sent to you a dozen times...
Bottom line is, I need your address :t3

_________________
Image Image


Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:29 pm
Profile WWW
Recruiter
Recruiter
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:58 pm
Posts: 577
Joggaman wrote:
_Eric_ wrote:

Do you Jogga?

No.
I tried to send you a notice through PayPal, but there was a hickup and the mail got sent to you a dozen times...
Bottom line is, I need your address :t3



Ok, I have send you a pm on WoT forum!!

_________________
Image


Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:59 am
Profile
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:33 pm
Posts: 490
So how many of the 200 members did order a shirt and when are the others going to be kicked out :chrg

_________________
Image


Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:22 pm
Profile
Deputy Commander
Deputy Commander

Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:31 pm
Posts: 3157
Location: Holding a beer somewhere in Soho
_Eric_ wrote:
Joggaman wrote:
_Eric_ wrote:

Do you Jogga?

No.
I tried to send you a notice through PayPal, but there was a hickup and the mail got sent to you a dozen times...
Bottom line is, I need your address :t3



Ok, I have send you a pm on WoT forum!!


Can I have it too? 8-)

_________________
Image


Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:35 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.