It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Want to be an FC? 
How do you lot,

Would you like to try out for FC?

Here's what to do.

1. Take the lead, don't wait for us to ask, use your initiative to get stuff going.
2. Develop your skillz as an FC, learn the tactics and effective uses for the tenks you have.
3. Don't be affraid to try something new.
4. Be open to constructive criticism.
5. Show the ability to effectively lead a team.
6. Be prepared to admonish someone if they don't follow your orders without a very good reason.
7. Most importantly, enjoy it. If you're not enjoying it, it will show in your leadership.

Still like the idea? Well, go head, and get started.
At some point, existing FC's will join you, to see how you do, and how you handle the multitude of situations you will face. Stay calm, and don't panic, we won't be there to pull you down, we will watch, and see where you're strengths are, and help point you in the right direction to rectify any weaknesses.

Doing this won't guarantee you will get to be an FC, but we will seriously assess your aptitude for it, and decide when and if you are to be promoted.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:52 am
None Clan Member

Quick suggestions: For Team Battles

- Offend others. Never ever, even if they drive you nuts. After a fail take a moment, breathe, and argument your intentions.
- Ragequitters are annoying, use a bit of tact say good night or invent an excuse, and leave politely. Since everyone had his daily dose of RL and there're even other players losing that game with you.
- Go without tier 1 scouts is a really bad idea, they are extremely important, don not understimate them.

- Never switch tanks for tier 1, bad again, 3 games is enough so no one gets bored, unless someone is a chronic sealclubber (-_-)/ or asks for training purposes.

Be sure to read everything, you might have missed something.
Admins if u want to change the colour, do as u like, since my mood is caustic today as u can see

Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:45 am
None Clan Member

I'm one of those people that doesn't like waiting for others to form something, so I once formed a TB without FCs.
After 4 battles I was begging for someone to take over :P

Maybe I'll try again some time when I drive a T1.
Should be easier when I don't have to focus on shooting myself

Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:06 pm
None Clan Member

- Don't do it when you're knackered. You think you're a bit crap when tired in a normal situation? Multiply that by a factor of ten when running stuff and trying to fight your own tank.

- As much as possible, don't let your team bitch at each other if it goes badly. Their win, your fuck up.

- Do something. It may be the wrong thing but do it. Indecisiveness on your part leads to people doing their own thing and the team not co ordinating. That can include waiting for the opposition to make mistakes but make sure your team knows that is what you're doing.

- Do not shout at people, no matter how dumb they are, no matter if it cost you the game. It's just a frigging game. Explain what they did wrong afterwards, most times people will self analyse quite well if given the opportunity to afterwards. I absolutely guarantee that you have done something just as dumb yourself at some point.

- Don't rage quit but don't be afraid to stop if you need a break, it's meant to be fun right?

- Watching replays of matches you have run is like wanking, perfectly acceptable but keep it to yourself ok?

- If in doubt try and get a one gun advantage early. Take the initiative, your failures will quickly educate you when you are being reckless.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:06 pm
Commander
Commander

There's only one thing you need to do:

1. Let me join TB/TC when and where I want to do, and don't order me anywhere, I'll just do my own thing.

I'm 100% twat, if you don't like it, cry me a river princess.

I only play sheeps now.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:06 pm
Profile WWW
Officer
Officer

we_just_dinged_em wrote:

1. Let me join TB/TC when and where I want to do, and don't order me anywhere, I'll just do my own thing.

Monty, you're getting this wrong. This is a thread about how to be a GOOD FC.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:09 am
None Clan Member

Skudakoi wrote:

Would you like to try out for FC?

No.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:57 pm
Profile WWW
Commander
Commander

SummerBulb wrote:
we_just_dinged_em wrote:

Funny, we dont seem to lose many games when I play, even though that noob Blue-Badger does nothing but whinge about lack of heavies :)

I only play sheeps now.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:31 pm
Profile WWW
None Clan Member

we_just_dinged_em wrote:
SummerBulb wrote:
we_just_dinged_em wrote:

Funny, we dont seem to lose many games when I play, even though that noob Blue-Badger does nothing but whinge about lack of heavies :)

Strange, I seem to loose a lot more than normal when you are about due to a lack of heavies. It must be a matter of perspective :P

Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:36 pm
Commander
Commander

dont blame me for your siemka tactics, I always do my damage :)

(Love you)

I only play sheeps now.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:20 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next