It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Dennes' Dilapidated Darkroom Diaries 
Deputy Commander
Deputy Commander

So, after a nice long freexp grind, copious amount of Paypal gold to convert and the selling off of several tanks to fund the credits, i'm now the proud owner of Russian bias at it's tier 9 finest.

As you might or might not know, my favourite tier is tier 9, and especially tier 9 meds. Please note that this not mean i'm particurlary good in any of them, but they just click for me. Love just about all of them.. Except.. Russian meds. I hate them. Despised the T-54 and any other Russian meds (Rudy, T-34-85, other low tier crap, T-44, Obj 140). I just dont like pewpew meds, at all. The only one i ever liked was the Obj 416, but losing 50K credits every game starts getting old pretty quick.
But.. The Russian *cough* rebalancing at the start of 2018 apparently created a new star in tier 9, that i completely overlooked. I just dont care about Russian tanks, so i never bothered, until i looked up the specs, after getting raped by one..
Introducing the Obj 430, the "new" tier 9 Rasha med with a 122mm gun.

Recently i rebought my trusty WZ-120 and i was having a ball playing it the last couple of days. For the hell of it i compared it to this Obj 430 and ofc this is WG at it;s finest.
The WZ has abysmal gunhandling to compensate for the bigger alpha (440) compared to its counterparts, this is a "balancing thing". Now this can be somewhat negated with food, great crew and vstab, but still.. Its awful. Yet "balanced".
It also has one of the most excrutiating xp grinds in the game, worse than any (and they're all pretty horrible) other tier 9 tank.
Next the Obj 430.. Per WG logic.
- It has a 122mm, 390 alpha gun with very good gunhandling/dispersion (because Rasha da!)
- It has NO grind whatsoever. Zilch.. Stock it has the top gun and you only need to research the 2nd engine and tracks.. Which you dont need as, as they are only a tiny improvement to stock, something like 5-ish HP extra for the engine an even less improvement from the tracks. (because Rasha da cyka blyat!)
- It has tier 9 heavy armor, great upper plate, great turret (except roof), meaning you're pretty much invincible to lower tier tanks so, its great great fun to just hurl yourself into a brawl while they bounce again and again (because idi nahui Rasha cyka cyka!)
- Even stock it has the same mobility as a fully upgraded WZ-120, while having less engine power, but much better/less (Russian hovercraft magic) ground resistance (because Rasha tovarich blyat!)
- More than a second less reload with only 50 less alpha then WZ (you get the idea)
- 5 degrees gundepression compared to the WZ's excrutiatingly bad, life draining, heartbreaking 3 deg. (which was a "balance factor").
- Did i mention it has NO STOCK GRIND at all, at tier cocksucking 9?? Theres no other tank in the tree at t9 that is fully competitive stock iirc. But Rasha Rasha!!! As a comparison, the WZ-120 has about 250K xp to grind to fully upgrade, with 180K alone for the guns. i.. dont.. even...

So seriously, fuck you WG and your blatantly retarded Russian fanbase. Please choke on your potatoes in the shitkicker medieval hovels you came from.

And dont mind if i tag along for the ride, played one game in this new baby which was a heartbreaking loss, even with me bouncing just about every enemy tier 8, every shot, while in the brawl i got in to, dealing out 390 alpha Stalin guided shitballs every 8-ish seconds. Great fun was had and many a tier 7/8 hope and dream was shattered.

So TL;DR

Object 430, tier 9 Rasha med.
I rate 9/10 anal beads.

And the tier X is supposedly even better.. lel.

Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:25 am
Profile ICQ

Us wannabe unicums should stick to hipster tanks such as the wz-120, t49 and the mostest hipster tank of them all, the mighty leopard PTA.

The PTA is exceptional of course in that it is 10 times better than the 430.

This is because the PTA has a gun that will automatically miss Russian targets but even then it is still too OP, so it has no armour. Because it is so fast it can evade all shells by simply accelerating and flanking. Ironically WG forgot to add the "automiss Russian tanks" soft stats on the 430 so the PTA has no trouble taking them out.

Whenever you meet a 430 you just drive circles around it in your agile PTA and pump shell after shell of APCR in the commanders cupola by just using auto aim. If the 430 tries to aim at you you just step on the acceleration pedal and make the 430 player dizzy and confused.

I usually finish them off by jumping over them, doing a barrel roll, and pump one He round in their engine compartment.

Every 430 player who has experienced this humiliating experience has stopped playing altogether. 0 games were added after this painful lesson in the supremacy of the PTA. I stopped checking after a while because the pattern was so solid.

And mind you, I am a bad player (yellow wn8) , yet I can perform these extraordinary feats only in THE PTA.

WG actively hides this tank behind the indien panzer, a tank that is seemingly so bad I could 3 mark it with 345 combined damage per game. Normally you need over 2k dpg for tier 8s.

But I discovered you can unlock some secret soft stats with a special code usually reserved for WG staff and community contributors such as quickybaby, so 3 marking it was a piece of cake. You can even do it with just shooting HE after you unlock it.

More people should drive the PTA so that the 430 automatically disappears from the virtual battlefields.

Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:43 am
Profile WWW
Deputy Commander
Deputy Commander

Tanks dont have accelerator pedals

Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:58 am
Profile ICQ

I know right!

That's why the PTA is so OP.

I actually steer with my PTA with my keyboard. In most tanks you have two levers or some kind of steering wheel device. I think that is why the Tiger I tank lost eventually to the t34. The germans actually put a steering wheel on it. What a dumbasses. The t34 had a keyboard. Much cheaper and more flexible. They could also type out propaganda while driving for the Motherland.

Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:11 am
Profile WWW
Deputy Commander
Deputy Commander

I type out a *LOT* of er.. "propaganda" while i'm driving my tanks, so i believe you are right. The evangelism of my propaganda has been the cause of numerous er.. propaganda-bans.

Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:13 am
Profile ICQ
Deputy Commander
Deputy Commander

This one was fun.. Some one one one raw anal action.. First a Bobject, next a WZ-132 and for dessert an AMX 105 TD.
Dont mind the meh dmg.. Its worth a watch.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4537471#stats

Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:15 pm
Profile ICQ

I think the damage was meh.

Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:20 am
Profile WWW
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Thou shall not pass with a living ass. :trl

Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:11 am
Deputy Commander
Deputy Commander

6K spotting in the Baby Bat on Cockorovka. Still no ace :?
No scouts in our team and all the retards went to the TD corner, so i selflessly took the skaut role upon me.
It went well.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4564085#prokh ... on_25_t_ap

Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:57 pm
Profile ICQ
Deputy Commander
Deputy Commander

Also i much much much prefer the WZ-120 gun over the OBJ 430. If my WZ had 5 degrees of gundep and no shitkicker retarded autopen cupolas on its turret it would be godlike.

Its 2018 WG. Why in the name of sweet jeezus do Chinese tanks still get fucked so badly? FIX THE GODDAMN Chinese tree FFS,

Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:58 pm
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next