It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Strappy's Unremarkable Replays Thread 
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

First ace in the P.43, a decent battle as bottom tier on Himmelsdorf. I capped at the end because I was easily a one-shot for the G1 and would have been out if he'd used AP instead of HE a little earlier.

I thought I might be close to an ace yesterday with 2k damage as top tier but it turned out as a second class as the only damage I spotted for myself was on a platoon of Luchs (hey, we have 3 really fast light tanks with MGs, let's take them up that thin corridor around the edge of Glacier rather than into the field!) and a VK 30.01 (H).

Glad I finally got it and that I didn't auto-22 for the O-Ni, tracking him and reaping the assist instead. :)

Replay

Wed May 09, 2018 4:18 pm
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

GJ yellow bot without skills. :beer1

Wed May 09, 2018 4:50 pm
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Sessine wrote:
GJ yellow bot without skills. :beer1

Ah, that guy's special. I contacted him after the battle when I saw that his stats are inflated by hundreds of battles in the M2 Light and admittedly I wasn't exactly complimentary :? but the upshot was that I've been reported to the boss and should enjoy my time before I'm kicked from the clan.

I told him that I was sending the replay to Support and he should enjoy his time before his account is banned. :roll:

Thu May 10, 2018 12:41 pm
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

So not that special...just some flavor generic salty.

When capping annoys people and they are on the other side of the map just go creative in chat.

When they are close to that enemy camping T49 tell em you cap for their own good. Works great if they actually get killed in the next 5 seconds. Alternatively congratulate them on the Mid Gun medal if they are chasing their 3rd kill.

Thu May 10, 2018 4:15 pm
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

It's not seal clubbing when I do it! :?

Replay

Thu May 10, 2018 7:33 pm
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Almost an ace on my most loathed map, Abbey. I was pleased with myself for pulling back rather than trying to fight the WZ-120 in the centre and with how I worked the bushes at our cap, it's just a shame that I took the second from the Jagdtiger which meant I couldn't try to trade the 120 at the death.

The bonus for courageous resistance shows I would have got 1,345 base xp if we'd won. So near and yet, so far. :(

Replay

Tue May 15, 2018 11:46 pm
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

First ace and first MoE in the Easy 8, pleased with this one as I was bottom tier in a 3/5/7 match. The team worked well for a change, wasn't the usual "you go first and we'll hide" attitude from the support, which was nice. I'm using the BiA crew from my Thunderbolt for this and they're at 95% of first skill, hence no sixth sense.

Replay

Thu May 17, 2018 2:12 pm
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Sweet shot on the move on that Su. Also nice hipster tank.

Mon May 21, 2018 12:36 am
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Thanks, Sessine. :)

Another ace in the Ru 251, one of my favourite lights. Thought I might struggle at the start as I was the only tank peeking over the ridge but I had support from the camping hill and the enemy cooperated nicely by trying to get into town instead of getting me out of the picture.

Added bonus that I now only have one light tank mission left to improve and I'll have done all of them up to the T-55A with honours. :D

Replay

Wed May 23, 2018 12:00 am
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Another not-ace replay in the M 41 90mm Greydog. I thought this would have been better than a second class but I guess the three-markers are playing this in force plus it was on Province, so a fair amount of my damage across the field came from my team's spotting. Still, a good result and the final push I made at the end left me wobbly because the only time I've seen that route attempted before, it resulted in a tumble down the cliff. Good know it's possible in a decent light!

Replay

Thu May 24, 2018 5:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next