It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Turtle - Storm and Serb forever! 
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Having fun with my referral on Himmelsdorf ...

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4869916#himme ... edium_tank

Wed May 01, 2019 7:35 pm
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Nice adverts for the M2 Medium! :beer1

Do you get a nice crew from the tutorial for it these days?

Fri May 03, 2019 2:01 pm
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Not really, just a commander with 6th sense.

Fri May 03, 2019 7:45 pm
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Good game, and you only slaughtered 10 of the blighters!!
Still, I supposed you had to leave the rest of your team something to munch on.... :D
So, is the M2 as good as you made it out to be, as it would have to start up the 'Mufican line I guess, as I am only at tier 3 in the German line so far......I think, since I haven't played since late last year.... :oops:

Sat May 04, 2019 3:43 pm
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

The M2 is certainly one of the best tier 3's. And the derp is just plain fun. Of course the gold spamming autoloaders are a problem sometimes, but one shot from the derp makes them kinda coutious or useless. And when your crew gets a bit better you notice how much advantage you have with a 'good' crew and the correct equipment over the tons of people who just started playing those tiers. The M2 Medium also has a nice viewrange and that helps hugely on those tiers.

Sat May 04, 2019 5:38 pm
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Thanks for the info 'Jumpy' as it is interesting.
I just need to get my lazy arse back into gear, some enthusiasm, energy etc. to get playing down in the kindergarten area again.... :D

Sat May 04, 2019 6:25 pm
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Trillock1945[WJDE] wrote:
I just need to get my lazy arse back into gear, some enthusiasm, energy etc. to get playing down in the kindergarten area again.... :D

I had the same. Was pretty bored with the gameplay, mostly at the higher tiers. So played a bit less than normal. just one or two hours and not more. Than the referral v2.0 came and I saw the rewards. A free tier 8 tank and 1500 bonds. That sounded like something I want so made two new acounts and started and stayed at max tier 3.

Did one acount only with the Pz 38H and that tank is a beast at tier 2. Its slow as fuck, but the armor is insane, and since you have a new acount you will never meet tier 3 till those 1500 points are in the pocket for the referral program.

The other one I did mostly with the M2 Light, T2 light and the M2 medium to have some other gameplay than the other acount.

And I found my fun in the game back again. Tier 2 and 3 can be pretty fun, and crazy, that certainly. Most tactics and strategies can be left at home since most just drive around and shoot things. But it was one good fun ride for me and now I am slowly getting that also back on my main acount.

So taking a time of the higher tiers and doing the referrals was a good choice for me. And since it are new acounts that will only be used for a short time (till you get the program done) and probably never used again the winrate and wn8 doesnt matter. Although I ended up with both above 60% winrate. But thats more due to me having a bit more experience than the players you meet ;)

Sat May 04, 2019 7:53 pm
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Thanks 'Jumpy'.
When I had my old account with some lines up to tier 10. I got fed up with tier 8's nearly always bottom tier in battles, and some of my tanks like the T32, were a bit more helpless than before the new and improved ones appeared on the scene.

So I re-bought some of my old tanks like the Hetzer, T40, Valentine AT, Alecto and a couple of others, and started to have some fun again, but the ability to play some higher tiers, like the RHM Borsig, Pz IV, SU/ISU-152 and a few others, for a change.
Even my AT2, Matilda and AT15A (Tier 7 special mm, so against max tier 8) were not so much fun any more, and easily destroyed by higher tiers back then.

Then I started again, but it wasn't so much fun as I had no other various tanks in higher tiers in my garage to play.
I only have currently:

Loltractor - Pz 35(t) - MKA - Pz II Ausf D - Pz S35 739 (f) (I think a free tank for the 'learners' games + SS on Commander) - Pz Jag I - Marder II.
The usual Tier 1's that come with the game.
AT-1 - and a few others.

I would start a couple of games, lose interest, and quit........like now.... :oops: :D

Just loaded up the game and see this 'referral programme' which looks interesting though, and I see I can rent the Skorp G for 7 days....which is a bummer because I used to have that in my garage anyway.
I also miss my E25 that I bought some years ago just before WG took it off sale, so grabbed it while I could.... :)

Anyway, thanks for replying.... :o7

For a while my Pz Jag I was my favourite with 7 kills in one game, and Ace Tanker........yeah I know, nothing much to brag about, but it was fun, and the enemy was worse than me..... :trl

Sun May 05, 2019 12:45 pm
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Turtle saves the day with 2 seconds to go

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4876982#ghost ... wz-131g_ft

Mon May 06, 2019 10:41 pm
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Union #15 for the Chimera done :

6.4k damage
3.4k blocked
2.0k received