It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Just got the German Pz Jag I TD today..Ace and TG 
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Yeah I know its only tier ii, but I got to start somewhere.... :D
On Mines, and find I rather like this little chap....and have spent a bit of credits on it, like cammo, GLD, Bino's and cammo net.........but, I didn't fire any gold....I forgot to buy a few rounds..
Those bits of kit will come in handy for other tanks...like the GLD. That's my excuse and I am sticking to it... :D

Here, if interested:

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4535811#mines ... zerj_ger_i

Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:13 pm
Recruiter
Recruiter

Well played Trillock!!!

But ehhh, no gold ammo? :shock:

Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:57 pm

I remember this tank! It was my first td and started a love affair I had with the class back when the maps weren't just corridors, cammo was broken and td's could spot for themselves.

GG WP trillock, good to see you moving past t1 :) Will be back to the hetzer in no time!

Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:23 pm
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Thanks _Eric_ and drogo ! :o7
Much appreciated comments.
I think I only played about half a dozen games after researching and buying it, and it felt reasonably comfortable in it, and did it, because I wasn't doing too well in the Loltractor.... :oops: :D
This was after having a nose about in the tech tree to see what I could get, or not.
Yeah I spent credits on it, painted it (which I only do if I think it might be a keeper) because I liked it, and needed all the help I can get, since being only a few hours old, the crew are still working (about 9%) towards the first skill/perk of a camo net.
I forgot to load any gold.... :oops:

Good luck on getting back the Hetzer drogo, it is quite fun with the derp......honest !
I will be gradually grinding my way to get it back, and the Stug IIIG, and....well, so on.

Thanks again for taking the time to look at a Tier II replay.......not exactly tiers 8-10.... :D

Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:58 pm
Deputy Commander
Deputy Commander

Nice one Trill!
You’ll be running er.. creeping around in a JPE100 in no time. Keep up the good work!

Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:27 pm
Profile ICQ
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Thanks you dennez, your comments appreciated.... :)

First time I have decided to play for weeks, and looked in the Tech Tree to see if there was something else I could try out, as me and the Loltractor, don't appear to get along too well.
Tier I Battles Wins av xp gongs.
Lolotractor 25 36% 275 2nd class badge.
MS-I 3 67% 189 2nd class badge.

Tier II
Pz Kpfw aus D (prem) 4 25% 133 None
Pz Jag I 4 75% 604 Ace, TG, and some other awards.

All this since I started this account whenever it was, so I don't really play that much.... :D
Maybe I might a bit more now with this little TD.

(This didn't quite come out here, as I had planned the layout, so a bit muddled.....hey ho... :roll:

Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:05 pm

If you have the russian AT-1 unlocked from the MS-1 I would maybe suggest giving the lower tier russian td's a bash as well. The other TD line I would look at if you are thinking of staying at below t5 for a while are the Yank fixed guns and the Chinese.

Low tier TD's can still be good fun because the view range is so low down at tiers 2-4. The problem starts kicking in at t5 when all of a sudden you are able to get 445m view range tanks.

Oh and I meant you get the Hetzer mate, not playing below t5 myself because I find I perform at t5-9 the best. Trying to get drogo to unicum at t10 but its a totally different game at the top.

Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:44 am
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Thanks drogo... :)
I did have a look at the AT-1, and intend going back down the line of Russian TD's......again. :D
All I have to do is to buy it a bit later on.
I will also look at the Yank and Chinese TD's as well, but since I don't play that much currently, I don't want to start off too many lines, all at once...............later perhaps, as I quite liked the USA T25 AT and Jackson.

But I compared it to the Pz jag I, and decided that was a better TD - slightly - and will run it to try and get the crew a couple of skills/perks, before either going to the Marder II, or getting the AT-I to try that out.

For now I was just trying a couple of tier 1's to see how I felt about them.
I was quite surprised, and a bit happy to get to Ace (and TG 7 kills) the Pz after 4 games, and after that game I quit so as to not spoil the moment.... :D
But then it is only down at tier II... :D :oops:

Drogo, in my estimation, you will perform well what ever tier/nation you play.........not that I am jealous or anything, and if I did perform as well as you, then I would have at least my Borsig and Obj704 back by now..... :trl

If you get back the Hetzer, then I insist on you putting up a replay.........good, or excellent, it doesn't matter.... :trl

Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:48 am

Ok mate, hetzer is back on the list for mirri. I owe you at least an ace in that little bruiser. Once you get past t5 the chinky td's become a bit crap but if you are just planning on having a but of low tier fun then I think the t2/3/4 Chinese might be worth a look. The only td's worth paying at higher tier now are from the russian 268v4 line.

Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:44 pm
Clan Soldier
Clan Soldier

Well, if you get back the Hetzer which I enjoyed (some games rubbish, depends on map, some games pretty good to keep me interested in it), then I will look forward to you playing it, and Acing it would make me smile....a lot.. :)
I might try the Chink's low tier TD's, but not just yet, as I will be concentrating on the German's for now, as my time playing is short, and I want to try and get a reasonably decent crew to move forward.
I know I won't get heaps of credits and XP down here, but so long as it is fun...... :D

I did as you probably know got up to the T10 Obj268 after the Obj704, as I didn't go down the V4 line, but didn't rip out the half decent crew in the 704.

Thanks again for taking an interest, and all your tips and comments. :o7

Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next